We began and completed work on our EQAO booklets this week. The students worked well.
We will have our long awaited pizza party on Friday at Lunch.
1. Math Volume Quiz on Friday June 3.
2. Math Patterning Quiz Unit 10 Lessons 1 and 2 on Tuesday, June 7.
3. Test pack signed by a parent and returned.
4. $6 for Scientists in Schools Flight workshop on June 8.
5. Camp Wahanowin is coming. Please bring back the tear away permisssion slip if you plan on leaving early on Friday June 17 after we return. Also, read the update letter carefully to see packing suggestions and the arrival and departure times. A lunch is required on Tuesday for the students.
Here is an interesting flight video highlighting a technological advance seen in the re-entry testing for SpaceShipTwo. It is called "feathering" and it looks really neat.
1. Math perimeter and Area quiz tomorrow.
2. Math Volume Quiz on Friday June 3.
3. Math Patterning quiz (Unit 10) on Lessons 1 and 2 on Tuesday June 7
4. $6.00 for Scientists in School -- Flight on June 8.
5. Test pack signed by a parent and returned.
1. Math Perimeter and Area quiz on Thursday June 2.
2. Math Volume quiz on Friday June 3.
3. Math textbook work on pages 382-83 # 1 to 7.
4. $6.00 for Scientists in School -- Flight on June 8 (AM).
1. Math textbook pages 367-69 # 4 to 8 on surface area.
2. Math HW book pages 144-145 on the same subject.
3. Math Perimeter and Area quiz on Thursday June 2.
4. Math Volume of rectangular prisms quiz on Friday June 3.
5. $6 for scientists in school presentation on June 8.