1. Oral presentations on Story of Stuff into tomorrow and next week. A significant omission from the topic sheet I am noticing is that student's have not made a judgement about the product they have researched -- should it continue to be produced or is it not worth the environmental impact?
2. Engineering Workshop on Tuesday in the morning.
3. Math Quiz on Measurement #2: Tuesday, June 7 in the afternoon.
1. MMS 6.10
2. Quiz on Unit 9, Lessons 2,5,6,7,8 tomorrow.
3. Oral presentations on Story of Stuff begin tomorrow afternoon.
4. Engineering Workshop on Tuesday in the morning.
5. Math Quiz on Measurement #2: Tuesday, June 7 in the afternoon.
1. MMS 6.6 and 6.7. The students had generous amounts of tie to work on these in class today.
2. Math Quiz on Unit 9, Lessons 2,5,6,7, and 8 on Thursday June 2.
Student Centennial movies are available for download on the class Dropbox. The account details are available at school. I am also able to transfer the file to a USB stick of a student brings one in.