Picnic Outing at Rennie Park
Our class will join the other three grade 6 groups to rekindle our Camp Couchiching connections during a half day outing to Rennie Park. The details are below:
- · Monday June 25 @ Rennie Park
- · Leave the school at 10:35 AM, on foot
- · Return to school by 3:02 PM, on foot. Students will be dismissed from school, NOT on the way back.
- · Picnic – bring your lunch, a drink, plenty of water, and snacks as needed.
- · *** This is not a pop & chip, candy, and junk food extravaganza.
- · Play games -- bring a Frisbee or other playground game balls. No hard balls, please. We are strictly staying in the park area.
- · Bring sun protection
- · Dress for the conditions. A hat would be a good idea.
- · Parent chaperones are welcome to join, but no permission form is coming home. This is a walking excursion.
Other Year End Plans
Our class will have a pizza lunch and class party with a film on Wednesday.
Thursday June 28, our last day, is a packing up day. Students can bring in cards or electronic devices for our homeroom periods together. We also plan to go to Yogurty’s after lunch for a treat. An appropriate amount of money to bring that day would be $7 to 10, and no more. Anyone who wishes to join us that day at 12:30 PM can meet our class by the flagpole for the walk down.