1. Find information (oral or printed) and bring it to class on Monday for the "Person I Admire" writing assignment.
2. Have a Book Report novel in class on Monday.
3. Warren Park form and fee.
4. Stratford trip form and fee.
Thank you very much to the students of room 365 for their generous Terry Fox run donations. Our class raised
1. Complete the News Journal Summary nad Reflection from one of today's presenters.
2. Warren Park trip form and fee. Cash only please.
3. Biodiversity booklet cover.
4. Order of Operations Math Quiz (Unit 2.8) on Friday September 28.
5. Math Problem of the Week due tomorrow.
We had an outstanding Terry Fox Run today. The students were very generous and participated with grace and good will today. Bravo! We'll have an official count by tomorrow.
1. Math HW book pages 26-27. Nearly half of our class wasn't able to take part in our corrections today due to incomplete work or work left at home.
2. Spelling Dictation # 3 tomorrow.
3. Terry Fox Run is tomorrow. Dress for the weather. Keep those contributions coming!
4. Problem of the Week is due on Friday.
5. Order of Operations Math Quiz (Unit 2.8) on Friday September 28.
1. Math Quiz Unit 2 Lessons 5 and 7 tomorrow.
2. MMS Practice pages 24-25.
3. Terry Fox fundraising.
4. Problem of the week due Friday.
5. Spelling Dictation # 3 on Thursday.
1. News Journal - Summary and Reflection from today's presentations (which were terrific, BTW).
2. MMS Practice pages 22-23.
3. Running Shoe of the Future due tomorrow.
4. Future Poem due tomorrow.
5. Terry Fox Fundraising. Thank you very much to the students in our class who held a garage sale and raised $250 for our school effort. Wow! I really admire your initiative and generosity of spirit. It's inspiring!
6. Math Unit 2 Quiz on Lessons 5 and 7 on Wednesday.
7. Problem of the week due on Friday.